Displaying the coat of arms for both sides of a family is a centuries old tradition, it celebrates the joining of two families.
A timeless, modern and stunning Wedding or Anniversary Gift.
Other Irish Proverbs can be used instead:
1. ‘Love Loyalty and Friendship’
(Grá dilseacht agus cairdeas)
2. ‘Two Shorten the Road’
(Giorraíonn beirt Bóthar)
3. ‘May the Wind be always at your back’
(Go raibh an ghaoth go brách ag do chúl)
4. Pick your own (Comment in the description box when purchasing)
- A2 in size (420mm x 594mm) (16.5″ x 23.4″)
- Each product is machine embroidered on beautiful white lenoso fabric
- Each product is stretched on MDF and mounted in a white mount
- Note: Frame not included
How It Works
- Once purchased, you will receive an email within 24 hours, asking for the two surnames.
- Once received, Niamh Designs will draw the surnames and email you back a visual copy of your embroidery.
- Once you are happy with design, we will start the embroidery (please note that once embroidery is started, no further changes can be made to the piece)
- Less than 10 days